Our History and Vision
When Northpointe Bank opened its doors, our founder, President and CEO, Charles Williams, had a vision for the bank:
- To be real people working with real people.
- To be a resource for sound financial solutions.
- To provide excellent customer service for every customer’s banking needs.
At Northpointe Bank, we strive to bring value to our customers by offering client-focused financial products and services. We do this by empowering our employees to exceed our customer expectations, delivering convenient innovative technology, and supporting our employees and the communities we serve.
- Be Innovative: We sustain a competitive advantage in the marketplace by being different. We differentiate ourselves by providing innovative products and exceptional services, and use superior technology to deliver more convenience and costs savings to our customers
- Act with Integrity: We will build trusted life-long relationships with our customers, employees and communities we serve. In so doing, we honor those relationships by acting with integrity at all times.
- Ownership and Empowerment: Each person in the organization is enabled and accountable to make decisions that benefit the customer and promote strong performance for the company.
- Maximize Value: We deliver value by being client-focused that exceeds our customer’s expectations. The company’s success is measured by maximizing shareholder value. We are committed to a collaborative high performance culture that produces long term profitability and growth.
- Reward Performance: We recognize and reward individuals based on their level of performance and its direct contribution to the success of the company. Employees that accomplish performance beyond expectations are provided opportunities for growth and advancement within the Company.