Brief Job Description:
The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Residential Lending Team as a Loan Officer. This position requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference for clients. An exceptional ability to listen to and analyze client needs and provide them with the best product for their individual situation is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to put your contacts and knowledge to use within the mortgage industry, have the desire work hard , are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth of a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
- Ability to produce high quality loans through relationships that meet Northpointe guidelines.
- Navigate clients through the mortgage process from application to closing.
- Review customer’s financial needs and work with the customer to structure the most beneficial loan based on needs.
- Meet monthly production goals.
- The ability to communicate, connect, and sell is essential to the success of this position.
- Have a desire to learn and a possess a commitment to self-improvement.
- Mortgage lending experience is essential.
- Passion for delivering an outstanding client experience on every transaction
- Capable of having fun and maintaining positive outlook in a demanding and sometime stressful industry.
- Professional demeanor, effective interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse range of individual/customers. The ability to interact effectively with employees and customers.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual’s qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
This position requires S.A.F.E registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Life, LTD, & AD&D
- Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
- Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
- Complimentary Banking Services
- Tuition Assistance
AA – EOE
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AS FOLLOWS:
3333 Deposit Drive SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
*Northpointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer