The POWER of a CAREER! Northpointe Bank is seeking a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our Retail Lending Team as a Loan Review Analyst. This position requires an individual who has the desire to make a difference within the organization. An exceptional ability to grasp new concepts and learn while providing excellent service is critical for this position.
If you have been looking for an opportunity in the mortgage industry, have the desire work hard, are dedicated to your individual success, and take pride in the achievement and growth within a team, then we want to hear from you!!!
This position will focus on the post close aspect within the Retail Lending group; which includes: responsibility for reviewing and shipping closed mortgage loan files to investors in a timely manner. They will also be responsible for working constructively with investors and co-workers to meet and clear suspension items.
- Maintain work instructions
- Responsible for receipt, tracking and shipment of original loan notes
- Following up with title company or borrower if corrections are needed.
- Preparing and submitting case binders to FHA for endorsement.
- Responsible to ensure completeness of files with all the necessary documents and signatures required.
- Responds to inquiries and follows up with investors and internal clients as needed.
- Tracking and reporting suspension items.
- 2+ years experience in post loan closing and/or loan processing preferred
- Although not required, experience working with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are preferred.
- Working knowledge of residential loan processing; residential closing documents and process, including FHA and conventional regulations and laws and FHA insurance regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Northpointe Bank recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
It is the policy of Northpointe Bank and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual’s qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
- Life, LTD, & AD&D
- Dependent Care Spending Plan (DCSA)
- Employer Stock Ownership Plan with 401(k) feature and company match
- Complimentary Banking Services
- Tuition Assistance
AA – EOE
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AS FOLLOWS:
3333 Deposit Drive SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
*Northpointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer