Northpointe Bank Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Planning for retirement is the key to your future. It opens the door to more freedom to enjoy life, whether you dream of vacations, staycations, new ventures or just the ability to comfortably enjoy every day. Northpointe Bank offers Individual Retirement Account (IRA) savings to make your plans become real. Contact us to get connected with our qualified financial partners who specialize in retirement savings management.
A Northpointe Bank IRA Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a secure way to save for tomorrow.
Here’s how it works:
- Fixed rate of interest for length of term.
- Compounded and credited to CD monthly.
- 7-day min. term and up.
- Competitive interest rates
- Ten-day grace period at maturity for most certificates
- Automatically renewable at maturity into a like term at the prevailing market rate
- Automatic Required Mandatory Distributions (NO PENALTY) to a Northpointe Bank deposit account or ACH to another financial institution
- Customer-requested EARLY withdrawals may be subject to substantial penalty.
One of our personal bankers or mortgage professionals will be happy to meet with you.
Northpointe Bank Headquarters
3333 Deposit Drive
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546 – Get directions
Northpointe Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and FDIC insured bank providing nationwide loan servicing and competitive deposit products to its customers.