Self-employed borrowers? Financing just got easier.
Northpointe’s Bank Statement loan program is designed to make home financing simpler for self-employed borrowers. With loan amounts up to $3,000,000, loan-to-value ratios up to 90% and alternative documentation options of 12 or 24 months bank statements, we offer affordable solutions for more borrowers.
- Maximum loan amount of $3,000,000
- Eligible for primary homes, second homes, and investment properties
- 30-year fixed and 5/6, 7/6 ARM with interest-only options, including 40-year terms
- Loan-to-value ratios up to 90% with no mortgage insurance requirement
- Minimum credit score of 600 and no derogatory event in the past 2 years
- Easy-to-use bank statement calculator to determine income
- 12 and 24 months personal and business bank statement options
Investor product information is not intended for consumer distribution.