Lending a hand for more borrowers
Northpointe Bank’s Expanded Access loan program is designed for borrowers with a seasoned credit or housing event or imperfect pay history. With loan amounts up to $1,500,000 and loan-to-value ratios up to 85%, we provide financing solutions for more borrowers.
- Maximum loan amount of $1,500,000
- Eligible for cash out refinance
- 30-year fixed and 5/6, 7/6 ARM, with interest-only options
- 40-year terms with 10 year interest-only options available
- Loan-to-value ratios up to 85%
- Minimum credit score of 600
- Debt-to-income ratios up to 55%
- Eligible for primary homes, second homes and investment properties
- Alt Doc options available, including 12 or 24 month bank statement options
- Prior credit or housing event at least 2 years seasoned
- Available in all 50 states and Washington D.C.
Investor product information is not intended for consumer distribution.