Ohio Housing Finance Agency
One of the biggest challenges facing homebuyers is having enough money for closing. Northpointe Bank offers several programs that can help. As a participating lender with the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA), qualified borrowers can receive 2.5% or 5%* of the purchase price towards down payment and closing costs. Buying a home may be more achievable than you think.Program features:
- Eligible for new or existing properties purchased anywhere in Ohio
- Options for ﬁrst-time and repeat homebuyers
- 2.5% or 5% of the purchase price in down payment assistance in the form of a forgivable second mortgage
- Available for conventional, VA, FHA, and rural development loan programs
- Area median income limits and purchase price limits apply
- Homebuyer education course required
All loans subject to credit review and approval. This is not a commitment to lend. Other terms and conditions apply.
Northpointe Bank is authorized to originate FHA and VA loans, but it is not an agent of, or affiliated with, the U.S. Government.