Washington State Housing Finance Commission
One of the biggest challenges facing homebuyers is having enough money for down payment and closing costs. Northpointe Bank offers several programs that can help. As a participating lender with the Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC), qualified borrowers could receive a competitive fixed-rate home loan with a down payment assistance (DPA) of up to $15,000 or 5% of the loan amount depending on the program. Buying a home may be more affordable than you think.
Program and features:
- Home Advantage DPA1offers up to 5% of the loan amount in down payment and closing cost assistance for eligible homebuyers using the Home Advantage program
- Home Advantage Needs Based DPA2 and Veterans DPA3 offer up to $10,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance
- Home Choice DPA4 and Opportunity DPA4 offers up to $15,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance
- Programs available for first-time and repeat homebuyers for the purchase of new or existing properties
- Income limits apply and vary by county
2. Home Advantage Needs Based DPA is a deferred second mortgage loan with a 1% interest rate due upon sale, transfer, refinance, or no longer using the property as a primary residence.
3. Veterans DPA is a a deferred second mortgage loan with a 3% interest rate due upon sale, transfer or refinance of the property.
4. Home Choice DPA and Opportunity DPA are a deferred second mortgage with a 1% interest rate due upon sale, transfer or refinance of the property. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans subject to credit review and approval. Other terms and conditions may apply.