1. Are you FDIC insured?
Yes, Northpointe Bank is FDIC insured. Our FDIC number is #34953.
2. Does the promotional rate apply to the full balance or just the amount over $25,000?
The 2.30% APY applies to the full balance if the balance is between $25,000 - $1,000,000.
3. How can I move money in and out of the account?
There are several options for moving funds in and out of the account:
- Mobile Check Deposit via our Mobile Banking App – transaction limits vary by account
- ACH in initiated via our External Transfer service within Online Banking – up to $25k per day & $250k per month
- ACH in initiated from your bank, credit union or PayPal/Venmo type service – no transaction limits
- Wire transfer in – no transaction limits
- Mail us a personal check, cashier’s check, or bill pay check – no transaction limits
- ACH out initiated via our External Transfer service within Online Banking – up to $25k per day & $250k per month
- ACH out initiated from your bank, credit union or PayPal/Venmo type service – no transaction limits
- Wire transfer out (fee applies) – no transaction limits
- We can mail you cashier’s check via USPS delivery (fee applies) – no transaction limits
4. Can the account be opened in the name of a trust?
Yes, we allow accounts to be titled in the name of a trust. As an alternative, you can also
trust as a beneficiary.
5. Do you offer checks, debit card, or bill pay on this account?
Yes, we offer checks, bill payment and debit cards on this accounts. These services can be requested
after account opening via our Customer Service team. There is a nominal fee for checks.
6. What are the fees and minimum balance requirements?
There is no monthly maintenance fee or minimum balance requirement to avoid a fee. Our full fee schedule can be reviewed here: https://www.northpointe.com/fee-schedule/
7. How is the interest calculated and when is it credited?
Interest is calculated on the daily balance and credited monthly at month-end. Account closed
earn all accumulated interest.
8. Is this account available on business or non-profit accounts?
No, this offer is limited to consumer accounts and is not available on business, non-profit or