Get our Rate Refresh Guarantee
Purchase the home you love now with the confidence that if rates drop after you close, Northpointe will help you save time and money when you are ready to refinance. So go ahead, buy the house you love today, and refresh your rate down the road.
With Northpointe's Rate Refresh Guarantee, we will cover the cost of one appraisal, the credit report, flood insurance certification, tax service fees, and your recording fees when you return to us for refinancing.
- Available for owner-occupied primary residences
- Eligible 4 months from your closing date up to 5 years
- Provided as a rate/term refinance or cash-out refinance of a prior Northpointe Bank purchase loan
- Enjoy Northpointe's Day One Underwriting™ so your loan is underwritten upfront to avoid any last minute surprises
- Available in all 50 states
Rate Refresh Guarantee program details:
Northpointe Bank Rate Refresh Guarantee provides reduced closing costs down the road when it's time to refinance the loan used to purchase your primary home now.
- If you finance your new primary home with closing date between December 1, 2022 and December 31, 2023, you are eligible for Rate Refresh Guarantee.
- Rate Refresh Guarantee is only valid on fixed and adjustable-rate conventional conforming and FHA, VA, and Rural Development loans.
- Refinance offer must be redeemed with application date beginning between 120 days and 60 months from purchase closing date.
- The refinance loan must be on the same subject property as the original purchase loan.
- Northpointe Bank will cover the following fees as a lender paid credit: first appraisal fee if applicable, the credit report, tax certification, mortgage recording fee, flood certification and life of loan fee.
- This offer may not be redeemed for cash or credit and is nontransferable.
- Offer may not be used with any other discounts, promotions or second lien products.
- This offer is subject to changes or cancellation at any time at the sole discretion of Northpointe Bank. Additional restrictions/conditions may apply. This is not a commitment to lend and is contingent on qualification per full underwriting guidelines.
Combine this feature with one of our custom-tailored home loan programs