Northpointe Bank’s bill pay service allows you to manage and pay your bills online when it’s best for you – it’s available 24/7! Paying bills has never been easier. It’s simple to use and dependable!
- As easy as writing a check!
- Select the day you want the payee to receive your payment
- Sit back and let the bill pay product do the rest
- Review your payments right online
- View electronic versions of some of your paper bills
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Easy to read screens and tabs for easy navigating.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
Control Your Money
- You keep your money in your account until your due date
- Pay some payees the same day bills are due.*
*not all payees allow this feature
- You get to hold your funds until the payee receives the check on that ‘pay date’
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day you select the payment be made to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.