Conforming Advantage Program
Northpointe Bank's Conforming Advantage program offers a lower rate than our standard conforming programs when you have qualified credit. With down payment options as little as 10%* and cash out options available, buying or refinancing a home might be more achievable than you think.
- Available 15- 20- and 30- year fixed-rate loan terms
- Eligible for primary residence and second homes
- At little as 10%* down for loan amounts up to $726,200
- Limits apply to cash-out refinance transactions
- Minimum credit score of 680
- Property must be located in Michigan to qualify
*Interest rates as of December 5, 2022, and subject to change without notice. Annual percentage rates (APRs) based on an owner-occupied single-family residence with a loan amount of $150,000, credit score of 740 and down payment of 10% with tax and insurance escrows. The 30-year ﬁxed rate APR is 6.130% and based on a note rate of 6.000% with zero points and $899.33 principal and interest payments. Payment amount shown does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit review and approval.