Just what the doctor ordered.
Northpointe’s Doctor loan program is designed for borrowers who have student loans or limited savings. The program offers zero down payment and expanded qualification requirements to help medical professionals qualify to purchase a home.
- Purchase and rate/term refinance loan amounts up to $1,000,000
- Financing with as little as 0% down for loan amounts up to $850,000
- Financing with as little as 5% down for loan amounts up to $1,000,000*
- Various loan terms available
- Special financing for doctors who have a signed employment contract with a start data no less than 90 days from the note date
- Dr. of Chiropractic (DC)
- Dr. of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Dr. of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Dr. of Ophthalmology (MD)
- Dr. of Optometry (OD)
- Dr. of Osteopathy (DO)
- Dr. of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Dr. of Podiatric Medicine (DP)
- Dr. of Surgery (DCH)
- Dr. of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Medical Doctors (MD)
- Medical fellows(MD)
- Medical residents(MD)
*Interest rate as of September 15, 2022, and subject to change without notice. The annual percentage rate (APR) is based on an owner-occupied single-family residence with credit score of 740 with tax and insurance escrows. After the ﬁrst 5 years, your interest rate can change every 6 months and is subject to an initial interest rate cap of 2.00%, an annual rate cap of 1.00% and a lifetime cap of 5.00%. The 5-year adjustable-rate loan APR with loan amount of $1,000,000 is 5.750% and based on a note rate of 6.500% with 0 point(s) and $6,320.68 principal and interest payments. At the ﬁrst adjustment, the interest rate cannot increase above 7.500% or decrease below 3.000%. If the interest rate reached the lifetime maximum cap of 11.500% your payment would be $9,472. Payment amounts shown do not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amounts will be greater. Actual payment amounts will vary after the ﬁrst five years based on changes in the index. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit review and approval.